Thursday, July 15, 2004

Okay, for the record, I never did like the Golden Girls. But Knight Rider was the shizzzat!!! What was the name of the female agent in the show? KIT got more play from her than Michael Knight ever did. What a loser. But dat car was smoooth, yo! I remember riding around da hood on my BMX singing the theme song. And who can forget the A-Team!? Now I've got this theme song stuck in my head. B.A. Barrockus (or however you spell it) was one bad ass, hence the name. And his fresh gold chains!!!!! Damn!!! When I was 10 I wanted to be B.A. I even had the toys, though they were cheap G.I. Joe rip-offs. Okay, bonus points if you remember what B.A's weakness/fear was in the show....

Otherwise this post is pointless.

6 comments:

Big Pinz said...

I'm pretty sure B.A. was afraid of heights, especially flying.

The woman in Knight Rider was Bonnie, by the way, who wasn't so much an agent as the techie who tweaked KITT. Bonus random fact: KITT stood for Knight Industries Two Thousand.

Pup said...

I think they're making an A-team movie. My favorite part of the show was always when they were building and hooking their cars up into mini-tanks. I belive the A-team was the original " Pimp my ride" show".

AGB 1 said...

They had one guy who was afraid to fly and another who could fly anything....hmmmmmmm...almost Shakespearian.

Gotta love that Glen A. Larson. Who was the other big producer/writer? Something Bellasario?

LiAps said...

B.A. was afraid to fly, but they often got him to do so by spiking his milk. "I ain't gettin' on no plane Hannibal!" And, occasionally Murdock did drive the van. B.A. was always pissed when he discovered that. Something like "Outta my way fool! You ain't drivin' my van."
Bonnie was the chick on Knight Rider for some time, and I thought she was HOT when I was a little LiAps. There was also a chick named April, though I don't remember if she came before or after Bonnie. Then, for a while, they had the token black kid, who I think went by some initials (T.C.? No, that was the guy who flew the helicopter on Magnum).

Big Pinz said...

The token black guy was R.C. He usually hung out in the black semi that followed KITT and Michael around for the last few seasons, but he occasionally got in the game on a motorcycle.

Big Pinz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.