Friday, July 16, 2004

Pup:  Yo, T, we've had over 1000 visitors to our blog!
 
T:  That's like 10 to the 3, and some change!!
 
P: Yeah, man.  I didn't ask you to count it out, fool!
 
T:  So what do we win?
 
P:  I don't think we win anything.  I think its like we're listed as another one of those annoying bloggers that people just can't resist.  Only we're the coolest.  Our popularity will sky-rocket and we'll be Super Sprode.  I'll post something with one word and get 400 comments within the first hour.  We'll be international superstars!!!  An overnight success story.  CNN will do a feature of our articles.  Everyone will marvel at our sudden rise to fame!!  They'll be billboards in every hood showing T and Pup (like the letter T and a puppy dog).  We'll sell t-shirts, books, cd's, etc.   But soon the media will figure out what we do behind the scenes.  The feds will bust into your pad and find that you're jacking into the Matrix to steal Magic: The Gathering Cards.  T, I'm afraid you'll do lots of time.  But I'll flee the country and head out to Mars and start it all over.
 
T:  Dude, I was just wanting a naked chick to jump out of a cake.  I love cake!!!
 
 
 
 
Thanks everybody for viewing our pages!!!  Keep visiting and tell your friends about us!!!
T
 

1 comment:

evilsciencechick said...

hey - where's my directors cut? I wanna see some booty shakin' action!