Monday, July 12, 2004

Sunday Night Programs
(guilty pleasures)
I pay very little attention to tv. Every once in awhile something will grab my attention and I'll watch a few segments. Unless its Jerry Springer...I'm channel surfing! Channel surfing is a lame sport at my apartment since I only have 4 channels...opps, forgot about PBS (now I'll burn in hell), 5 channels. During the week I'll pretend to watch whatever reality program, and whatever Fox sit-com. I'll never admit that I watch the Bachelor. Because I don't, unless That 70's Show is a repeat. Saturday is sports day if I'm around. But Sunday!!!! Sunday has the best programming, yo!

Everyone knows about the news digests that come on early Sunday morning. Early, like 11:30am, but that's when I'm crawling out of bed. Then there's NASCAR (boo) and golf (:|). And later, the FOX line-up. But from 10pm to 4am I'm glued to the couch.

It usually starts off with a Seinfield episode on FOX, followed by Friends. Then I turn to CBS for classic Cheers then I flip between the X-Files and the Practice. I don't know for sure when At the Movies comes on, but this is where I get my movie reviews. I watch ABC programming for my sci-fi fix; Stargate SG-1, the Outer Limits, Twilight Zone, etc. My favorite show lately is Providence. I was watching an episode last night, while sipping a glass of Merlot, when Pup called.

I usually go to bed after Blind Date: Weekend Edition, though I may watch thirty minutes of the news today on ABC. Monday mornings I always have a boob-tube glare in my eyes. This is cured with a cup of coffee and a newspaper. But that's it. That's all the tv I really care about. I never watch that much during the week, and I always look forward to next Sunday. When I was a kid, my parents had cable which provides an eclectic variety of programs. But my favorite then was 120 min. That was the good-ol' days when MTV played videos! Anyway, late night tv on Sundays rule my world. That's all I got. Back to work :)

No comments: