Thursday, July 01, 2004

Disclaimer

I realize that the comic strips I write may be hard to follow. I don't claim to be a good writer, and I agree that several of the strips require edits. But I'm just having fun. Blogs provide a great medium to be or pretend to be creative. Whatever. I assume the voices of the characters, which may be the source of the confusion since my characters and the members of this blog are the same people. What I write is a fiction of sorts and whatever these people rant about is them. Hint: I'm not big on ranting. Yeah, I know, I should probably create my own characters with different names.... I don't mean to be offensive toward these people unless his name starts with a 'K' and ends with an 'O.' j/k. Anyway, I hope this clears things up. Oh yeah, here are links for Zelda (Zelda shows up at the end) and http://www.ps2fantasy.com/files/articles/29/. Which to you think is hotter? I'm kinda torn. Most days Zelda is ahead on the hot meter, but Yuna has a few more pixels in the right places....

4 comments:

Pup said...

This is why you're on here. If it was just me ranting and posting stupid lists all the time, who the hell would want to read that?

oh yea.. you bunch of sick people that likes to hear what an angry stuffed animal has to say.. You know you're all curious..

You sicko are just waiting for the Stuffed animal orgy posts aren't ya... well just wait :)

T - Another Geek Girl said...

okay, zelda's nice.
when do we get to the orgy part?
your comic strips are cool.
when do we get to the orgy part?

Now I have to leave for work
I miss all the fun!

Pup said...

This is a page for me to rant and for you two to make fun of each other. Y'all know better than to step up to me cause I'll make your ass cry.

I gave you posting rights, why aren't you posting?

Tricia - Oh the orgy posts are coming.. be prepared... googy cotton pieces everywhere!!

Pup said...

Oh.. blogs from abroad.. cool..

2 more hours till sweet tea goodness... argh!!