Friday, July 02, 2004

It seems that some really "creative" women are trying out the tried and true formula of shooting Crazy Boys Partying In PCB (Let me give a shoutout to all my peeps from PCB}. This brillantly artistic video will be imaginatively titled Boys Gone Wild....

I guess there's still some women in this world who haven't figured out it's not that hard to get boys to act all wild and crazy; all it takes is a hot female asking(a woman doesn't even have to be hot to get any results, depending on how inebriated an individual is). So the question is...if this woman talked T into dropping trou, can T count this as talking to 3 women?

I am just trying to help a brotha meet his quotas.

5 comments:

Pup said...

Doesn't matter what he does, as long as he can do it for 10 min.

Instead of making this post and dropping hints, you couldn've just told me you wanted this video and I wouldn've gotten it for your birthday. It's all good. I don't judge.

Pup said...

It's not a purse.. It's a man bag damn it!!!

It's so useful...

Burnnnn on the T...

Unknown said...

Hey Stud!
You rock my world baby! I want to see you with your man bag singing its raining men! LOL
xoxoxoxoxoxox
have a good weekend!

Pup said...

I'd do anything that Misty Nicole asks me to do... drool...

Yum...

Lady Charisse - Yay, you're back!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

I can't believe you put that up!
That's just frickn funny.
The girls in the office are going on and on about it!
OMG