Tuesday, July 06, 2004

More of a Notice than a Post

Sorry for not having been around the last few days. The bad, maybe good news, is that I won't have too much time to post anything till at least next week with my work traveling and everything. I've got some nice blogging material though. Just you wait..

Red - You, me, bubble wrap. Let's get it on! :)

Tricia - I brought great weather when I was home, then I took it to Charleston with me. 3 days of rain my ass. There was nothing but hot sun burning my face and back all weekend.. ouch..

I had about a gallon of sweet tea everyday this weekend. :)

Preview of posts I'm going to make..
- Too much time on flights makes me think too much
- Boobs, Nads, and cameltoes.. my day at the beach
- I'm a dumbass, but the fates finally smiles my way

Any votes on which to post first?

This may be the MOST pointless post EVER. Anywhere.

1 comment:

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Cameltoe pics eh... thats what you get for hanging out in Charleston!