Friday, July 23, 2004

Dr. Pup's Island

Where are all these people who wins the mega jackpots of 100+ millions?  You never hear about them ever again.  I’d like to think if I just won over a hundred million dollars, you’d hear from me.  Oh you better believe you’d hear from me.  A lot.  There’d be posters, reality shows, day time talk show tours, you name it!

One thing I’d definitely do that I’ve said when I become crazy rich is to buy an island and hire a lot of scientists to work on awesome projects.  My main interests in developing are Mechs, exo-skeleton armor (bio and mechanical), and of course, super hybrid animals ( Red, you clone that liver for me and I'm adding cat-boob/human to my list of mice sized elephants, groundhog hogs, etc. to work on).

Yes, this is like Jurassic Park, but much much more unnatural.
  
The island would be defended by my arm of super attack monkeys with harden exo-skeletons as the infantry with mechs for support and artillery.  These monkeys would screech a horrifying sound when they attacked.  With their enhanced strength and intelligence, there will be no match for them (yes, even that super awesome team from Predator led by Arnold, Carol, and Jesse the body will be no match.  Maybe the A-team, but they’re old now. So they’d be slaughter even in their make shift van). 

I’m a peaceful man, but I can already see that my island and its inhabitants will be persecuted and probably put on the Axis of evil.  So I must defend myself. 

Could I better spend this money?  For good?  To help improve other people’s lives?  Make the world a better place to live?  Of course, but not in this case.      

Anyone interested in signing up?  Spaces for humans will be limited.  Act now!!

1 comment:

sarahred is smokeylonglong said...

PUP! My biggest dream is mice sized elephants! I have discussed this with Jane so many times. That and tiny cows that you keep on your table, and when you need milk in your coffee, you just pick them up and milk them into your cup! Yay! Dibs on science island for me!