Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Lunch anyone?

Is it bad to go over to the neighboring department's vending machine for prime-o munchies? Is that trespassing? So I head over to ENV dept. to find only one soul in the building working too damn hard for a college professor at a college that receives like zero federal funding for research. And I interrupt his quiet meditations by digging in my pockets for seventy cents so I can get my big grab doritos on! I bet he's about to snap. Dude, I'm sorry. Its not like I go over there everyday. Just when I'm mad hungry. Anyway, he surprised me! What the hell are you doing here, Dr. So-and-so? Go home! (Hey that sounds like a good idea! See yall later! aww...wait, the boss just got back from lunch. Damn!) School starts back in three weeks. I'm not ready. Most of our faculty in physics is AWOL. This mainly because our department/building has been under construction. Asbestos abatement, new floor tiles, re-wiring of the network, new electrical power conduit.... Somehow I always find a way to stay afloat. But right now I think Dr. ENV over there is the only one on campus preparing for the fall semester. Fucker. I'm going back over there after I publish this post for gram crackers!!! That'll show him!

No comments: